Monday, December 25, 2017

From My Home...To Yours...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I know it's easy to get caught up in all the worldly things surrounding Christmas - I do enjoy the lights and festivities - and am thankful I do pretty well not getting drawn into the crazy and negativity that's possible. I hope you are able to take a deep breath today and celebrate the joy of the holidays, consuming yourself in the moment.

We have really enjoyed our Christmas tree, lights and holiday decorations this year. I don't know that I'll be ready to take them down when it's time to do so.
One of the blessings in my life is as a Director for Close To My Heart. Thankful for everything in my life that encompasses CTMH - fellow Consultants, team members, customers, friends and family - we are well taken care of by the owner, Jeanette Lynton, and all of the home office staff. We enjoy various perks as a Director and one of them is receiving a Christmas gift each year.

This is how the package arrived this year and included a beautiful handmade card, with a heartfelt message from Jeanette. It was a definite feel-good and before opening the gift...I drooled a bit over the wrapping paper (LOL); the look AND feel. :) (I'll share the gift soon but am being respectful of those Consultants who may have not already received theirs.
This is a close-up of the card that was included. Isn't it beautiful?! I love everything about it and if I had received it sooner, I would have so copied it! LOL It may just serve as a Christmas card for next year, but regardless, it sure gives me some ideas for other greeting cards.

I wish you a blessed and enjoyable day - whether surrounded by tons of people or a quiet day by yourself or with a few others. Whatever you do today, be sure to remember the reason for the season.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I had a wonderful Christmas as I did and felt loved and appreciated

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!