Saturday, December 9, 2017

On the 9th day of Christmas... (12 days of SAVINGS!)

...my Consultant gave to me...

BUY THE STAMPING STARTER KIT...
GET A BLACK REINKER FREE!

The Stamping Starter Kit comes with everything you need to begin with this fun art - that is simple, too! It includes these four essential stamping products and is great for that beginning stamper, whether you or someone else:

  • 1 - 2" x 2" My Acrylix block
  • 1 - Black Exclusive Inks stamp pad
  • 1 - My Acrylix spritz cleaner
  • 1 - My Acrylix stamp scrubber
When you purchase it, you'll get the Black Exclusive Inks Re-inker which allows you to juicy up your ink pad, when necessary. It's a 1 oz. bottle of dye-based ink and is yours FREE with this purchase! ($6.95 value)

Contact me before 11:30 pm today (CST) to select this special and get two tickets into the drawing.

FULL DETAILS OF THIS SALE
To fully benefit from this 12 Days of Christmas offer, read up on the fun details posted HERE and contact me if you have questions.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!