Saturday, December 23, 2017

Gift Box in a Card

I have seen these cards over the last few months and decided to give one a try to teach to my team members when we gathered earlier this month. Believe it or not...SUPER EASY! In fact, you can actually put something fun (and small) in the gift box. One of my team members suggested a beautiful ring! LOL I was simply thinking chocolate. Duh! I need to dream bigger!

So what do you think you can do with this card since you [obviously] cannot put it in an envelope? It was suggested to place it on a desktop, beside table, etc. You can still write a greeting inside. While I created this with Christmas in mind, you can totally switch out the paper and colors for birthdays and other holidays/occasions. 
This super fun stamp set, "Thought that Counts", will no longer be available after the end of this month (and is only available while supplies last). Check out the cute sentiments and while perfect for Christmas, there are many you can use throughout the year! Which is your favorite?
The tag design in the stamp set coordinates with this set of Thin Cuts - Basic Tags. I used the one on the top left for these tags. You can use the 4 thin metal dies to quickly and easily cut the paper shapes shown in the photo. Size of the shapes: 2 1/2", 2", 1 1/2", 1". 

Thin Cuts are packaged on their own magnetic sheet and work well with most die-cutting machines. (I use a Cuttlebug.)

To create a card like this on your own, check out this great video I used to create mine. Feel free to contact me if you have questions and if you make one...please share it with me! I would love to see it!
Only two days until Christmas and I'm totally excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!