Monday, December 11, 2017

On the 11th day of Christmas... (12 days of SAVINGS!)

...my Consultant gave to me...
Have you check out our Glitter Paper? It comes in SIX colors. Each package contains 3 - 12" x 12" sheets, 1 color per pack. It is of quality weight (cardstock) and cuts nicely with the glitter remaining on the paper (and not ending up on everything else).

When you buy two packs this month, I'll give you one FREE (your choice of color)!

Here are the colors we offer:
Black
White
Gold

Silver
Red

Bashful
Contact me before 11:30 pm today (CST) to select this special and get two tickets into the drawing.

FULL DETAILS OF THIS SALE
To fully benefit from this 12 Days of Christmas offer, read up on the fun details posted HERE and contact me if you have questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!