Tuesday, December 12, 2017

On the 12th day of Christmas... (Final Day of SAVINGS!)

...my Consultant gave to me...

It is hard to believe it's almost mid-December. I hope you've enjoyed the 12 days of savings and that you've taken advantage of them, whether for you or a friend or loved one. It has been fun offering these specials to you and I truly appreciate your business. In fact, you still have time to purchase products. Scroll back through the 12 days and let me know if you want to add to your order.
If you've participated in any of the 12 days of Christmas, I will contact you tomorrow with a final total and to make arrangements to collect payment. Full payment is due December 15, 2017 and the order will be placed on the 16th, to be delivered to your doorstep. The prize drawing, as disclosed in the initial details, will take place on December 16th. The winner will be announced in my VIP group. Please contact me with your questions.

Now...for today's final offer...

On the 12th day of Christmas my Consultant gave to me...
Purchase any three stamp sets of your choice and get ONE (of lesser value) FREE!

We have a variety of Stamp Sets to choose from, some which include coordinating Thin Cuts. Message me with your list of three stamp sets.

Contact me before 11:30 pm today (CST) to select this special and get two tickets into the drawing.

FULL DETAILS OF THIS SALE
To fully benefit from this 12 Days of Christmas offer, read up on the fun details posted HERE and contact me if you have questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!