Saturday, May 25, 2019

"Besties" - Heart 2 Heart Challenge

Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge where the theme is "Besties"! To participate, create any artwork, and incorporate Close To My Heart products when you do, then link up to us on our Blog.


I'm excited to share what I have created, using this adorable - and soon-to-be-gone stamp set, called "My Bestie". You can get it, only through the end of this month, by placing a qualifying order. You can visit those details on this area of my website.



The Mix-Ins paper packet was used, along with Raspberry Cardstock and Black Glitter Paper. The images were colored in with Watercolor Pencils.

Be sure to join us at Heart 2 Heart! I look forward to seeing what you create! 


1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!