Monday, May 13, 2019

"Minty Fresh" - Heart 2 Heart Challenge

Welcome to this week's Challenge, for Heart 2 Heart, entitled "Minty Fresh". It can be interpreted however you see fit.

Consider creating some artwork of your own, being sure to incorporate at least one Close To My Heart product in your creation, and then link up on the Heart 2 Heart Blog.


Mint is a Close To My Heart color and I chose to incorporate it as the main color scheme on this card. In fact, the color combination of Mint, Smoothie and Peacock is one contained in our Love of Color how-to book. I love using it as a source of inspiration. 


To add a little texture to the card, I added vellum paper, from The World is Yours paper pack, on top of the Mint cardstock. It softened it slightly and was a fun little addition.


Watercolor pencils were used on the image from "To My Bestie", the May Stamp of the Month. You can get it, this month only, for $5 with a qualifying purchase. Click here for complete details. 


I look forward to seeing your creation on Heart 2 Heart!

Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!