Sunday, May 5, 2019

The World is Yours! Nat'l Scrapbooking Month Blog Hop


It's National Scrapbooking Month and I hope you are, or plan, on celebrating it soon! I hosted a NSD Crop in Irving, TX, Saturday, where I was joined with 11 other papercrafters and we enjoyed a GREAT time! 



Close To My Heart celebrates this occasion every year. This go-round, they have released a fabulous and exclusive product line - available this month only. It's called "The World Is Yours". While based around a travel theme, to some extent, the products are versatile enough to use for other artwork. 

You can buy the products separately or save money when you purchase them in a bundle. View those options and details by clicking HERE.

I've joined with other Consultants in this Blog Hop and hope you'll make your way around to see fabulous artwork we have to share with you. 

If you are coming from Becca's Blog, you are on the right track. You can find a complete list of participants here
One of the product items I chose to incorporate is this fun stamp set. While the images are GREAT for scrapbooking, I loved this sentiment and of course, the bike was perfect to coordinate. 


I kept this card very simple, adding some paper from the pack, some Sequins, and Black Dots. Be sure to "enjoy the ride" of life. You can choose to do so, or not. I am going to make it a fun ride, how about you?

Make your way to Cat's Blog. I know she has something fun to share! 


8 comments:

  1. Fun card! I love the bling on the wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! That bike is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used "Enjoy the Ride" and the bicycle as an anniversary card. This one is perfect for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE, CUTE, CUTE card! Love the doodling, the kraft, the sequins and that bicycle that is fussy-cut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card!! This it just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute! I love the heart border at the top.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!