Wednesday, May 1, 2019

To My Bestie - May Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


Welcome to this month's Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. It's probably one of my absolute favorite stamp sets! It's called, "To My Bestie". You MUST be sure to get it this month. Be sure to make your way around the Hop to see all the awesome creations made with it.


This stamp set includes 19 images to include fabulous designs and sentiments. Jt can be yours, for $5, with a $50 purchase; that's it! I have already created several items with it and can't want to make more. 

If you are coming from Cat's Blog, you are on the right track. You can find a list of participants HERE


The first image I chose to work with this is this one. It's sweet and I think of several friends who are dealing with some life challenges for which it is perfect.

I used Watercolor Pencils to color in the image and then blended them with the Waterbrush Pen. The "Sweet Girl" paper pack was incorporated, as was coordinating cardstock and White & Gold Twine.

Now head over to Michelle's Blog, and be sure to continue making your way around the Blog Hop. No doubt you will find fun artwork along the way!

10 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!