Monday, May 13, 2019

May Day - A Blog with Friends


Celebrated in many counties, on May 1st, May Day is a traditional springtime festival or day honoring workers. Today, I join my "Blog with Friends" group to celebrate it in a variety of ways as you will find, by reading their related blog posts (links below). 


I chose to celebrate it by making these fun creations, where flowers are the focal point. 


One of Close To My Hearts newest die cuts are these Thin Cuts - Stitched Flowers. You can see them used as focal points on three of the above items. By simply running them through a diecut machine (i.e. Cuttlebug, etc.), they make for a great element on any papercrafted item. While I didn't think I needed them, initially, I think they are my favorite product at this time! 


We've got some fabulous paper suites, with coordinating products, I incorporated. This one is called "Zoe" (and only available through this month).


"Craft On" is another fabulous line I am currently in love with. It's available through the end of August, while supplies last. 

I am teaching these items on my VIP Group, where I would love to have you! You can attend both physical (DFW area) and virtual events. 


...Now it's time to check out these fun topics highlighted through my "Blog with Friends" by clicking on their links below. Comments (aka "blog love") are always appreciated. 




Thanks so much for stopping by! Make it a great day!


4 comments:

  1. I love the stitched look of the flowers. Craft on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are always so lovely. I had a friend years and years ago who was a master at making cards and scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!