Monday, May 11, 2020

"Angel Mother" Heart 2 Heart Challenge

I am happy to share artwork with you as part of the weekly Heart 2 Heart Challenge. The theme is "Angel Mother" and you, too, can participate in this challenge by creating something using Close To My Heart products. You have until the end of the month to do so and link up to us on the Blog. 


With yesterday being Mother's Day,  and these exclusive stamp images only available through the end of this month, I had a great excuse to make this card. It is part of the "Love for Mother" special offer. 


You know I had to go with one of the funny sentiments and absolutely love this one! LOL It makes me crack up and makes for a great card, don't you think? 
I kept the card design pretty simple, not wanting to take away from the message. The Sapphire polka dotted paper comes from the Mix-Ins paper pack which I absolutely love. Some Sapphire and Smoothie cardstock were used and some gold accents were added. 



Be sure to link up to us at Heart 2 Heart and join this and other fun challenges. Ever considered joining our Design Team? If so, let us know you are interested! 

Make it a great day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!