Monday, May 11, 2020

"Eat What You Want Day" - Blog with Friends

Thank you for joining me and some blogging friends as we share blog post content associated with "Eat What You Want Day". I am sure you'll see a spin on that theme, like you will find below. 


I decided to do a "menu" which helps you prepare a handmade card (per the suggestion of some blog friends). Of course, you can take it more literal and wish you were eating some of these delicious items shown above, accented with some cute and handmade packaging. However, let's stretch this a bit, shall we?

In light fun with what we are currently experiencing, I am going to share the ingredients needed to make these punny cards. We've got a special Product Bundle available to recreate them for yourself. 

Aren't they perfectly fitting for these times? Which is your favorite?

To create these cards, you first need this kit which includes:
  • 1 - My Acrylix Though Thick & Thin Stamp Set (exclusive)
  • 6 - glossy UV-coated patterned cardstock sheets (1 Canary, 1 Candy Apple, 1 Flamingo, 1 Green Apple, 1 Lagoon, 1 Sapphire)
  • 2 - White Daisy cardstock sheets
  • 1 - Gold Glitter Gems (Z3312)
  • 20 - white card bases & envelopes


This is the "Through Thick & Thin" stamp set. The sentiments make me crack up. 

You will also need these items to make the cards as designed:
  • Candy Apple Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z6509)
  • Intense Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z4189)
  • Lagoon Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z28955)
  • Pixie Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2844)
Just like with a quality recipe, we provide full-color instructions for preparing these cards, as designed, OR add a dash of your own touch and make something completely unique. 

For more information on these cards, or some made for the essential workers many of us are relying upon at this time, follow the links to Nat'l Scrapbooking Day. You will see the fun options there. 

Would you like me to make a card or several for you? Contact me with your interest or questions. I think these cards could make for some happy mail, don't you? Do you have someone in mind? 

Now, to see what my Blog with Friends have to share with you, please click on the respective links below. We love when you leave comments so please do so. 

Wishing you a positive start to your week! 










5 comments:

  1. I have to admit I love the corona themed feel-good cards, any one of them would brighten my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humor is when you laugh despite dire conditions. I love your "Corona Cards", so cute!
    Stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a scrapbooker I can tell you those "roll with it" stamps would be a great addition. Very cute.
    Dawn aka Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all so cute, but I love the "through thick and thin" as I could use that over and over!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!