Tuesday, May 5, 2020

"Blue Skies" Nat'l Scrapbooking Month Blog Hop

Welcome to our Blog Hop where we are featuring the AMAZING "Blue Skies" National Scrapbooking Month exclusive products. There is so much fun in this product line and you'll want to be sure to check it all out! 


If you are coming from Cat's Blog, you are on the right track. You can find a complete list of participants by clicking here


There are so many options included in the Blue Skies Bundle, including a Pinwheel Thin Cut AND exclusive stamp sets, where you save almost $35! You can also elect to buy certain product so be sure to check out the link to consider your purchase.


I have a deep appreciation for quick and cute cards and this was the perfect way to create one as I used this awesome and NEW Pinwheel Thin Cuts


With Candy Apple as the background, some "sun" patterned paper from the pack, the Pinwheel and a banner sentiment, this card is perfect to shed a little encouragement or sympathy, as fitting for a related occasion.

The Pinwheel was super easy to cut out using a diecutting machined. (I used a Cricut.) On the ends, that meet in the center, there was a hole where I could insert a brad. Then I adhered it to the card front. That simple. Card. Done. I love when that happens!


The sentiment came from this stamp set (although there is another one with coordinating Thin Cuts). Make sure you go see all that you can purchase including some AWESOME UV-coated paper that is absolutely beautiful! Of course you can't get the full effect until you see it in person. 

It's time to head on over to Wendy's Blog to see what she has created. Be sure to make your way around the Blog Hop because I am sure you will be inspired by what you see. 

Happy hoppin'! 

14 comments:

  1. Ah this is cute! Did you cut the pinwheel with the Cricut or Curttlebug?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pinwheel was cut with the NEW Thin Cut, using a Cuttlebug.

      Delete
  2. AWWWWWWW....this is SO CUTE! I actually picture that ADORABLE commercial with the pig and he's hanging out the window...lol. This card makes me want to say weeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFLOL Right?! That's hilarious! Thank you! I love how quick and easy this came together!

      Delete
  3. So cute! I love the paper you chose for the pinwheel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cat! It totally drew my attention because it's super fun!

      Delete
  4. I love the pinwheel- great card for quick and easy! Love the doodle lines around the sentiment strips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and me too! Thanks! I tend to find a little doodling does a lot of good. LOL

      Delete
  5. That pinwheel is so cute! Any child would be delighted to get that card! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Janet! I agree, it would be super fun for a child!

      Delete
  6. Very nice cards, the borders really make it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card!! So fun and interactive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the dimension, Becca. Thank you for saying so!

      Delete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!