Friday, May 1, 2020

"Time to Celebrate" - May Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


Welcome to this Blog Hop where we are featuring the May Stamp of the Month, "Time to Celebrate"


This awesome stamp set, which contains 28 sentiments and images is perfect for MANY occasions! Pair it with your favorite paper and you create a handmade greeting card in no time.

While this stamp set is valued at $18.95, you can get it for $5 with a $50 purchase! Click here for more details on our Stamp of the Month program!

If you are coming from Melinda's Blog, you are on the right track. You can find a complete list of participants by clicking here.


I had fun creating this simple card, highlighting our Stamp of the Month. So that I didn't draw attention from what it offered, I decided to use some Thin Cuts from our new Blue Skies bundle and cut out the five floral images. This was done on White Daisy cardstock.

For the background, I used Raspberry cardstock that formed the border and color for the flowers. Sequins were added to the center, as were Clear Sparkles, plus some Raspberry Twine. I love the simplicity of this card and hope you do too!


I appreciate you stopping by! Now head over to Alyson's Blog to see what she has created to share with you.

Happy May!

8 comments:

  1. Really like the clean lines of your card - well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you let the sentiment shine. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you combined the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the simplicity and the doodle lines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to stretch your die cuts, and I love how you combined the two sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and I love the touch of sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the simplicity of your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!