Saturday, January 30, 2010

Brrr...

If you recall, I mentioned (in a previous post) that my team had done a gift exchange during the holiday season called, "Holiday Homies".  Well, one of the requirements of the participants was to send a "thank you" gift to the person that had been giving to them.

I received some CUTE items that I'll be sharing over several posts.  My downline and friend, Joey, included this beautiful card with her thank you gifts!  I love how she used the White Daisy pigment-based ink on these snowflakes!  She also included some bling in the middle of them using our Sparkles and topped it off with a piece of Chocolate ribbon and a snowflake from our "Wonder Heartfelt Die-Cuts" collection.

Thanks so much for all my goodies, Joey!  I think I'll make sure you have me next year!  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!