Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Rub-Ons on Mugs?!

My downline, Joey, used Rub-Ons on a tall vase (which was a gift for one of our other Consultant friends) and I thought I would give a whirl and here was my result.


I bought these mugs at the Dollar Tree for just $1 (gotta love that) and used our "Love Letters" rub-ons to decorate them.  I was pleased at how simple it was to do so, making sure I cut out the image and then laid it on the mug.  I did use a small piece of tape, on either end of the image, in order to help hold it in place as I rubbed the image onto the mug.  I did not seal them - need to look into that - but figure I can always use and hand-wash them when I want.  However, right now, they are sitting in my scrap area/office with some CTMH goodies in them! 

I even went as far as to place some images on the back side of the respective mugs.  I was so pleased with the results and hope you like them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!