Monday, January 11, 2010

I made it through the week!

It is always challenging return to work after an enjoyable break but luckily, it wasn't too challenging and I made it!  Of course, the students come back to school tired (as I do) after staying up late and sleeping in every morning during their time off.  Many were anxious to get back to school because of the socialization aspect, not really for any other reason.  It was good to see and hear the excitement of them seeing you again after two weeks, actually saying they missed you!  Luckily, we have a short week this week because of parent-teacher conferences, something I actually enjoy and we get to enjoy a 4 day weekend because of conferences and Martin Luther King Day.  I think I will be able to survive this week although it will be extremely busy!

Check back for daily posts this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!