Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Hubby's Birthday is Today!

I love celebrating my husband's birthday, another opportunity for me to welcome in a fun and exciting year!  Of course, life is always full of fun and surprises when you have the husband I have! 

Birthday events are pretty limited around here as mine is smack in the middle of football season and his, during recruiting.  So, we take pleasure in doing what we can to celebrate the event around the busy football schedule and this year is no different.

Yesterday I made this birthday card for him out of our "You Rock" paper pack.  I am pleased with how it came out and hope you like it too!  (While it's difficult to see, the Goldrush star (just above "rock") is 3-D, layered on top of the same star.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!