Monday, January 18, 2010

Had a successful Open House!

My "Out with the Old, In with the New" event, held this past Saturday, was a fun and successful event!  I enjoyed sharing Close To My Heart with those who attended.


When each guest arrived, they were given one of our brand new, 2010 Spring Idea Books - a gift from me for attending - a folder full of useful information AND a cute, Hershey Nuggets tent (close-up provided in a previous post)!

I had new products out for them to view, helping them complete their Tic-Tac-Toe game sheet (of course, their were prizes given for completion).


On this table I highlighed our soon-to-come Studio J online scrapbooking software, our great "how-to" program (Cherish and Wishes), Serendipity (our January/Papercrafting Month Constant Campaign), cards made with "True Friends" (our January Stamp of the Month) and some cute paper-crafting projects (you can view a close-up in the photo below).


Here are just a few of my favorite papercrafting/altered items.

Guests did make a cute, altered coaster that served as a sticky note holder (I will post a photo of that later in a separate post) and they loved them!  There were tickets given for various things such as RSVPing for the event, placing an order, make the create 'n take item, etc. and I am proud to announce that Pam was the winner of the drawing!  She won $25 in select product credit and was able to select 3 items from the Idea Book.  Thanks to all that attended!  I had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!