Friday, January 15, 2010

NEW Idea Book Celebration

I am finishing up some final things for my NEW Idea Book Celebration which will be held tomorrow!  I am excited and look forward to showing off some of our newest products and generating some interest for my upcoming events.  I am hoping for some fun and energy as I share my love of Close To My Heart with people in this area.  Each person that attends will get their very own copy of the NEW Spring 2010 Idea Book FREE (valued at $3.95) - filled with awesome products and beautiful artwork - as well as some additional treats for attending!


I look forwarding to providing an update on how my event went.  Until then...  I wanted to share this cute gift with you.  I received it with my Christmas gifts, made by my Mom.  It's a cute sticky note pad holder made with coasters (yes, drink coasters)!  The paper used is from "Notebook" with some adorable embellishments that really put the finishing touches on this cute item!



Here's an "inside" view:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!