Thursday, May 17, 2012

As promised on my May 2nd post, and as noted in my May Newsletter, I am giving away $25 worth of FREE products - winner's choice (select product items as noted on page 2 under Host Rewards).

Participants who are on my customer email list were able to be entered the contest four times by:

  • Posting their favorite topic as included in my newsletter on my blog (1 entry)
  • Subscribing to my blog to receive emails as I make posts (2 entries)
  • Liking my Facebook page (1 entry)


And participant #2...who is the WINNER of $25 in select product credit is...
TERI BAXTER!  
Teri, I appreciate you being an avid follower of me and my Close To My Heart business.  I am thankful CTMH brought us together and is one thing that keeps us together.  Please contact me via email before the end of the month, May 31st, with your desired items.  Please also include your mailing address.

Many thanks to the other participants who are also avid supporters.  I appreciate it more than you know.

It's not too late to do any of the above if you are still interested in following me and all I have to share regarding papercrafting.  If you have any questions, just contact me and I am happy to guide you in the right direction.

Celebrating the winner,

1 comment:

  1. YIIPPEEE!!! Thank you soooo much, Melissa! I rarely win anything... feel my lucky streak comin' on! So blessed to have you as a dear friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!