Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Got Dotty?

I know, I know...  I'm wearing this paper packet out but can you believe I have only used half a paper packet for all that I have created (plus some cardstock, of course) and I am not done yet?!  And, have no fear.  I have another paper packet where this one came from and I plan on ordering a few more before the month's end.  LOL  I love the bright bold colors of this paper packet!
I used the "Crafted with Love" stamp set for the focal point of this card.
The "hello" sentiment came from "A Garden" stamp set.  (I have already shared another card using this stamp set.  Click here to view it from my post from 4/28/12.)
The simplicity of a card with beautiful papers and a sweet message are what please me most.

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. I have 6 packs! Lol :) thanks for the fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!