Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Love Your Layout: Embellishing Across Two Pages

Gotta love Close To My Heart as they continue to improve our online scrapbooking program, Studio J!  Scrapbooking can't get any easier - and be this enjoyable.

So...you might think you can't let go of the paper and embellishments?!  Who says you have to?  I do a little of both, more hand-to-paper, but Studio J provides a great and feasible option for busy scrappers, for those who have little ones and find getting alone-time slim to none, those who have limited space in which to work...  In fact, with Studio J you can grab your laptop and lay in bed while you scrap!  How awesome is that?

If you haven't given Studio J a try, what are you waiting for?!  It's FREE!  Click here to create a FREE account and start playing around with it.  You have nothing to lose...and possibly tons to gain!

This video shows you a little of the in and outs of the online program as well as some fun things you can do with it!  How would you like to have a certain pattern of paper in a variety of colors without paying for each sheet?  Well...now you can with Studio J!

Sit back, relax and enjoy the show...



If you have any questions, please contact me.  Feel free to leave a comment letting me know what you think of Studio J!  I would love to schedule a time with you when I can show you - in person, or virtually - how simple and fun it is to use Studio J!  Just let me know when is a good time for you!

Happy scrappin',

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!