Thursday, May 10, 2012

So Much Fun!

We extended our stay in California last summer at the conclusion of the Close To My Heart National Convention.  One of the days we visited Universal Studios where we encountered many cartoon characters and took the opportunity to pose for pictures.
Click on photo for enlarged view.
My niece and her siblings took these fun pictures.  My niece is the one posing with Fievel (mouse in picture furthest to the left).  She was so excited to see him and you can tell by her warm embrace.  You can pick her out in the other photos.

I did distress the Blush cardstock by brushing the Blush inkpad over the Blush CS, directly.  It gives off this "leathery" appearance but sure made a difference to the layout.  (I should have taken a before and after photo.)  Give it a try if you haven't done so before.  And don't be afraid to mess up your cardstock.  You can apply as much or as little ink as you want.  Keep brushing the pad on the paper for a darker effect.  (I have found that by applying the ink in circles it gives for a better look.)

These photos bring back great memories of good times!

P.S.  Can you tell I used Dotty for You paper?  The polka dot pattern?  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!