Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!


Everyone says they have the best mother and I guess all can be justified.  I know mine can.  My Mom has been many things to me over the years.  She has taught me how to act and be respected as a woman.

I have lived an easy life, blessed by a Mother (and Father) who raised me with Godly principles, teaching me right from wrong and instilling in me that I could achieve anything I set my mind to.  Striving to please them, while fulfilling a lifestyle I was proud of, I have been blessed with a successful life full of love and prosperity.  I know I couldn't have gotten to where I am without them and today I honor my Mom.

My Mom and I at 2011 CTMH Convention, Anaheim, CA
Mom, I love you with all my heart.  I'm thankful that I am filled with many of your traits, including the crafty one.  I'm grateful that similarity has brought us closer together over the years as we can have fun and creative chats over the phone and share in unique and special moments at scrapbooking-related events.  And while distance separates us, my love for you never waivers nor do I forget where I came from.

Thanks for opening up my mind to a world of possibilities and for being my biggest cheerleader as I go through life.  God could have given me any Mom...but I am glad he gave me YOU!  I love you!

I am also thankful to have a wonderful mother-in-love in Willie Mae.  I am thankful for her raising up a Godly man.  I couldn't have found a better husband, in all regards and I know she is highly responsible for the man he is today.

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there.  I know your responsibility on this earth is a challenging one and not recognized nearly enough.

Happy Mother's Day,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!