Friday, May 18, 2012

Layouts from Studio J!

I posted a video just a couple of days ago about our online scrapbooking program Studio J!  That prompted me to get in my account last night and purchase some of the AWESOME layouts I had already made using the program, but hadn't yet purchased.

Feel free to enlarge the photo by clicking on it so you can read the journaling.
I purchased 11 layouts at just $6.50 each and received 11 FREE 12x12 page protectors!  Who can make a handmade layout for that price, not to mention not having a mess in my scrap room when I was finished?!  This phenomenal price is exclusive to those who hold Memberships but there are some options for just testing the waters and seeing how you like the program before taking the plunge.  I am happy to provide you with some additional information regarding these options.

I used some fun and easy techniques on this layout including being able to put my titles directly onto the base using font colors besides black!  How fun is that?!

Just thought I'd share one of my Studio J creations with you.  Check out Studio J by clicking here.  Happy Friday!

Missing Florida,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!