Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Party with Azle Club

Monday night I was able to enjoy a fun evening with my club members - Debi, Patricia, Terri and Linda.  We enjoyed a delicious dinner complete with finger foods and a yummy drink!  We also exchanged gifts and  made two projects, a desk organizer made out of the My Creations Cube and decorated the front of the MyCreations Journal

 Linda and Terri check out their gifts.

 Debi smells the lifetime candle given to us by Patricia.

Debi, Patricia and Linda hard at work on their projects.
Our mess!  :)  But it's a fun and pretty mess!

The projects were a big hit and will be highlighted in tomorrow's post!  I'm looking forward to 2011 with these fun gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!