Sunday, December 19, 2010

I LOVE being a Director with CTMH!

There are many benefits to being a Director with Close To My Heart, and I have posted about many of them in the past, but this week - amidst the hustle and bustle of the craziness - I received my Christmas gift!


Here is a close-up of the card and there was a sweet message inside, signed by Jeanette Lynton, our CEO and President.

And this was the beautiful contents of the box.  Isn't it STUNNING?!  
 I am grateful to all who have supported me over the last few years in obtaining and maintaining Director status.  To be a Director with Close To My Heart, you have to maintain 20 active first downline.  If you would like to know how to become a Consultant and reap ALL the benefits of being a Consultant and eventually a Director, contact me and I would be happy to share the details with you! 

THANKS TO MY FIRST DOWNLINE FOR HELPING ACHIEVE AND MAINTAIN THIS STATUS!  LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!