Thursday, December 9, 2010

Projects made from scraps

As promised, here are this month's club projects!

In searching for some paper to create a desktop organizer and calendar with, I decided to use what was left of the ? kit.  There was just the right amount left over to do so and I love the results!

This desktop organizer contains some paper-made (cardstock) separators and it will look great on my scrapbooking desk at home!  I used 4x4 designs from Wishes to create each side.  I hope you like it!  (One side is missing from the photos because it was blurry.)




This is the CUTE journal cover, if I must say so myself.  We made coordinating pens and I look forward to tieing some ribbon around the binding when I have some time!  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!