Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Thanksgiving with family

We ended up heading to New Mexico for Thanksgiving and had a wonderful time.  I will share some fun photos sporadically over the next week or so of our time with my family.

The first night was spent hanging out with my sister, cousins, and friends.  We frequented a few "spots" and enjoyed the company of one another.  Unfortunately, my sister wasn't feeling so well this evening but we still managed to get a few pictures with her before she headed home early for the night.  Sadly, she was sick on Thanksgiving day as well.

 My sister and hubby.  They sure have a good time when they are together!

 These are my cousins, Analisa and Marisela, from my dad's side of the family.  Most people think we could separate this photo in the middle and make sister pairs out of the cousins.  We receive many comments about us looking alike.

 Enjoying a night out with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!