Saturday, December 4, 2010

Santa's Workshop

Several friends and I co-hosted a Santa's Workshop on the 20th of November where we taught 6 different classes, projects that were perfect for the holidays and friends and family members on gift lists.  The classes were $6 each or all 6 for $25!  We had 14 guests in attendance and most of them completed all of the projects.

 Francene taught how to alter wooden frames into something beautiful!

 Debi designed a recipe wall-hanger, perfect for including your favorite recipes (or we discussed other ways to use this in your home - bills, Christmas cards, etc.).

Guests at Karen's workshop created a greeting card box and 4x4 cards to go inside it.

Kim designed and taught this adorable gift bag and a gift card holder - to use as one gift or to separate for two!

I showed how to decorate a plain candle with any stamp image of choice and we altered a gift box and handmade this paper bow.  Both the candle and bow were a big hit!

I had a great time visiting with my dear friend, Kristy, meeting new ladies who enjoy this hobby as much as I, and spending time with the co-hosts.  We topped off the day with a delicious dinner at Uncle Julio's!  We plan on doing this again in the near future so stay tuned for further details!


2 comments:

  1. How about some instructions for these cute projects!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonya,

    I think I've shared most of them. What specifically are you asking for?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!