Thursday, July 15, 2010

I love giving gifts!

One of the fun things I love about attending various events with my team is giving them gifts!  This year's Convention gifts were a big hit and were fun to make!

I made this 2-page layout to coordinate with the Convention colors but solely used cardstock to create them.  I random-stamped the Ocean cardstock to create a patterned paper using Ocean ink and used the "leathering" method, taught to me by Pamela O'Connor, to texturize the Sweet Leaf cardstock.  I feel the focal points in various locations on the page really finished off the layout!



And thanks to an idea from my dear friend, Cindy Denning, I enjoyed giving them a new charm to add to their Italian charm bracelet (given at their first corporate event) which is representative of the event.  This year it was a star-shaped charm with resemblance to the U.S. flag!

Last Wednesday, July 7th, my team joined for dinner at the National Pastime Bar & Grill in the Atrium of the Gaylord National Hotel.  We had a great time visiting and kicking off Convention!

My Mom, Maria Elena Sanchez, and I.

Lulu Healy and Cherri Hardcastle

Paula Goforth, ME, and Lupita Garza

Victoria and Marianne Hancock

Daniel and Xellina Wieland

There's always tons of fun when we get together! 
(Janet Williams, Marianne Hancock and Lulu Healy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!