Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Roomie Gifts I Created!

One of the traditions of attending Close To My Heart events is to exchange a little gift with your roomies (a.k.a. roommates)! I always love this exchange and want to share what I made this year.

Using a standard manila folder and our Caboodle Level 2 Paper Packet, I made these cute holders! They can be used for greeting cards and envelopes or in this case...I provided them as a way for my roomies to keep track of their expenses during our visit to D.C.! (Did you know as a CTMH Consultant you can write off ALL expenses related to your business, including attending an event in a location like Washington, D.C.?! If you want to know more about this, just ask!)



The notepad was provided for them to track their expenses and the envelope, a place for them to include their receipts. They seemed to be a big hit and I enjoyed making my roomies something purposeful!

Email me if you would like a copy of the directions to create this project.

1 comment:

  1. I saw the one you made for Teri. Very cute! I will have to recreate it soon. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!