Sunday, July 25, 2010

My scrap space (in Texas)

Who would have known, when I posted photos of my scrapbook space not too long ago, that it wouldn't be up for long in Kansas?  We have since relocated to Arlington, TX and this is what my new scrap space looks like.  While not as big of room as the previous one...it's my space and that's all that counts! :0)

This space and work area faces the east.  There is a closet just to the right of this photo.

This is a front-view of my Memory Makers Wall Organizer. Love the accessibility to all the goodies in it!  I've even rearranged and added some more jars since taking this photo but you get the idea.

This shelf space is just to the right of the door mentioned above.  The door, out of the room, is just to the right of this photo.


This shelf space is on the west wall and stores lots of necessaries!  (Just to the left of this area is a door to a full bathroom.  And just to the right of this is a full-size bed.)  I have all I need to hide out in this room, be productive, and chillax if I need to! 

Thanks for checking out my space!

5 comments:

  1. Had no idea you had relocated again - but I love your scrapping space. I miss scrapping sooo much. It is way too expensive here though. Hope to come 'home' soon - where ever that may be. Oklahoma? Whoot! Here's hopin' Love the pics - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Thrilled to be back! When is "soon" for you? Oklahoma would be GREAT! Good hearing from you! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I am in the middle of organizing my space as well. I am so overwhelmed! :) Maybe I should post some pictures soon and share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omaloriann and Leslie, Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate and love having this space to call my own! :0)

    Leslie - would love to see pictures of your space!

    Wishing you both a great end to the day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!