Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wedding Bliss

I created this card last night for my niece (Corey's side of the family) who will get married on August 7th. 

I LOVE our Duo-sides Background and Texture Paper as this polka dot pattern is the backside of one of the papers in the "Rock On" Level 2 paper packet.  I used Pansy Purple Textured Cardstock for the darker AND lighter shades of purple (used the backside for the lighter color).  I tore the lighter shade of cardstock to create the look and lightly sanded the darker shades of paper found in both locations.  I used a Sponge Dauber to color the Heart Dimensional Element with Pansy Purple ink.

To create the "lace", I used our Corner Rounder to create the scallops and used the Paper Piercer to punch the holes.  It was the final touch to the card and I think it set it off nicely, bringing out the white of the ribbon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!