Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April Campaign - Sign Up and Celebrate!

I am looking for a few good women (or men) to join my Close To My Heart Team, the Heartfelt Sentiments, With this month's Constant Campaign, it is definitely worth consideration.
When you sign up as a Consultant in April, you will receive the April, May, June and July Stamp of the Month stamp sets for FREE!  These D-size stamp sets alone are valued at $71.80 ($17.95 each) so you get more than your money's worth when you sign up to be a Consultant this month.  These stamp sets will be a great addition to your Consultant kit and can be used to create artwork to show off to your new customers!  If you would just like to be a hobbyist, that is okay too!  There is room in Close To My Heart for everyone!
You can sign up for as little as $49 when you purchase the Essentials Kit.  This kit contains approximately $155 in product/supplies (plus the stamp sets as shown above), everything you need to meet your crafting and career needs.  You can find an enlarged image and specific contents of this kit by visiting this page of my website.
For $99, you get everything in the Essentials Kit plus more supplies and 5 Studio J layouts.  The items in the Master Kit are valued at approximately $335 (plus the stamp sets shown above).  Click here to see the list of items in the Master Kit.

If you would like to view a few videos about becoming a Consultant with Close To My Heart, please click here.  Of course I am always available to answer any questions you may have.

Signing up to be a Close To My Heart Consultant is a decision I am glad I made almost 15 years ago!  You can make the decision to join me/us by signing up through my website. It will feel like Christmas in April once your kit arrives and I promise that you will not regret your decision.  Let me know if you would like to join the FUN!  I would love to have YOU on my team!







*No additional shipping/handling or tax will be applied for the free stamp sets. Only new Consultants who sign up during the month of April will qualify for the free stamp sets. Offer valid April 1–30, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!