Saturday, April 13, 2013

Follow your dreams...

I have returned from a fabulous trip to Albuquerque with my family. I had a wonderful time spending two days with my parents, sister and niece.
Me with my sister and niece.
Switching gears for a moment, I thought I would create something other than cards during this creative spree I am on.
I dug out one of my favorite products, our Milk Cartons!  Who ever thought a milk carton could be so cute?!  These cartons are 5.5" tall and perfect for your choice of treats.
I used nothing other than the "Girl's Rock" stamp set and our Claire paper packet.  Add a pink sparkle...and it is ready for someone special!
Enjoying the weekend before returning to work after Spring Break,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!