Monday, April 8, 2013

You're One Cool Cat

I enjoyed a fabulous weekend papercraftin'.  It was nice being able to create, just for the fun of it.

Each Idea Book cycle, we (Consultants) have the opportunity to get a unique stamp set called Petite Perks.  The set's images change each cycle and this is the adorable stamp set that is currently available.  Isn't it just darling?
I decided to make some cards using this stamp set and love what I came up with.  Of course, I cannot take full credit for is as it is a pattern out of our Originals How-To Program.
Originals - Center Focus, page 111
This book comes in a soft-bound version for just $14.95 and is what I used to create all my cards this weekend.  (Watch my blog the rest of the week with more artwork to come.)  If you do not already own this publication, it is definitely a great buy.  If you are not familiar with our How-To programs, contact me and I will provide you some details.

The paper I used for the card is from a retired special paper packet called Dotty.  Because of our white core cardstock, I was able to reflect faux stitching, having scored small marks on the back of the cardstock and then used a sanding block to reveal the stitches.  To finish off this 3 x 3 card, I included some Baker's Twine.

This card is a cutie patootie.  I am going to see what else I can create with this stamp set.  It can be yours with just a $35 order this month.  Contact me to place your order and I will add it on, paying for it and the shipping to you.

Oh yeah...I forgot to mention...I AM ON SPRING BREAK THIS WEEK!  I am looking forward to a week of fun, relaxation and papercraftin' productivity!

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!