Tuesday, April 9, 2013

You're Amazing

I am thankful my husband is my best friend, and that is no cliche' in my world.  I truly value the time we spend together.  We have the best of times and I am thankful for him.  Hard to believe we will celebrate 15 years of marriage this summer.
This photo was taken during a trip we took to Albuquerque, celebrating his birthday in January.
We were at none other than Pappadeaux, one of his favorite restaurants (and mine).

In working on some cards yesterday, I decided to make this card for him.  (I hope today is not the day he decides to check out my blog.  LOL)  I tend to lean towards the more girly paper packets and had not done much with this retired paper, Superhero.  With it and one of the stamp sets from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge, this is what I came up with.

I used the Foundry Pin Clips and some Durable Round Studs as accents and am pleased with the results.
I know he will love this card.  He is pretty amazing, if I must say so myself.

Enjoying Spring Break...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!