Monday, April 15, 2013

Love Blooms, Thank You Card

This morning I reported back to work but my mojo has not ended.  I will just have to take time to create in the evenings and during the weekends rather than all day for several days.  It was such an enjoyable and relaxing break.  I am grateful.

I thought this card was fitting to share today as we have experienced some beautiful, spring-like weather over the past couple of days.  Now, if we could only get some rain to raise the lake!

I used some patterned paper from Flirty, a retired paper pack, and the rose stamp set called Love Blooms.

Keeping this card pretty simple, I colored in the flower and leaf images using our markers and used a little 3-d Foam Tape to make it have some dimension.  A Clear Sparkle was perfect for the center of the rose and the Silver Shimmer Trim was great for separating the two patterned papers.  

Have an awesome week!

Thankful for a restful and enjoyable Spring Break,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!