Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hip Hip Hooray

I had fun making this fun card using the Freshly Made Sketch pictured below.  I enjoy participating in these sketch challenges and it gives me a basis for designing a card.  I totally need that!
I used the stamp set, "Hooray Bouquet", for both the floral and sentiment image.

This patterned paper comes from the Close To My Heart Chantilly paper packet.  It is a really pretty pattern and I just could not resist using it for this card.  Because of my desire to incorporate this fun floral stamped image, I felt the need to layer it a couple of times so it did not "clash" so much.  While a little busy, I think it is fun!  (I hope you think the same!)
Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy the rest of your day!

Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty! Great colors and I love that big flower with the glittery center. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pop of black! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!