Saturday, April 6, 2013

My Creations Star

So I realize it is already April but I am sticking to the saying, "Better late than never", as it applies to this project.

I've had this star since October, wanting to make it for a Christmas decoration.  Well, Christmas has come and gone but the star was still sitting in my scrap room so I decided to use the For Always paper packet to cover it.  I figured that would make the star usable throughout the year.
I do have access to a pattern that can be used to cut the pieces for the star.  (Email me if you want it sent to you.)  I cut the pattern out on a transparency and traced and cut it out to cover the star.  Creating a few rosettes and leaves from our Art Philosophy cartridge, and a small piece of ribbon, I prettied it up a bit.
This is what the star looked like out of the package and one can be yours for just $9.95.  Click here to see it on my website.  It makes a beautiful decorate piece for your home or office and can decorated to suit any color scheme.

It is a BEAUTIFUL day here in Truth or Consequences, NM.  I am kicking off Spring Break and intend on getting in some much needed creative time.  

Enjoy your weekend!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE! I've been a little scared to try the star but this might just change my mind!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!