Sunday, April 14, 2013

God Bless You!

I pray you are enjoying a blessed Sunday.  With the sentiment on this card, I thought it was perfect for sharing today.
I have been using up some of my scraps and decided to use the good ol' Roxie paper packet.  It was a popular one and ultra fun, especially with the zebra pattern.  I just kept gradually adding to this card and this is what I came up with.  This was the first time I had tried these flowers (made from our exclusive Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge) and thought this sentiment would fit perfectly inside.  A little bling - flourishes and the center of the roses - and I was pleased with the finished card.

Wishing you a blessed day before the work week begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!