Monday, March 19, 2018

Heart 2 Heart Challenge: Rainbows

Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge where our theme is "RAINBOWS"! I love me a good rain and thunderstorm and the beautiful colors that sometimes appear afterwards. For me, it's a sign of peace and happy. 

What do you feel when you see one? Express that, or simply provide some colorful artwork aligned with this theme, and link up to us at Heart 2 Heart. (You can participate in this challenge, and others for March, through the end of this month.)Your artwork needs to include at least one product from Close To My Heart so show us what you've got!
Today I bring to you this card of color. Simply using our Thin Cuts - Tags and Block Alphabet - BOTH ON SALE THIS MONTH for up to 30% off - I cut the letters out of some bright, colored cardstock. A stamped "birthday" sentiment, some retired twine and colored Glitter Gems, finished off this simple but colorful card. 

I appreciate and enjoy how quick and simple it can be to create artwork, especially when I can incorporate our dies, called "Thin Cuts".

Don't know how to use Dies/Thin Cuts? This video shows you that as well as how I store mine.

As mentioned above, we have a DIE-NAMITE SALE going on through the end of this month, while supplies last. You can find all of the great options, and discounted prices by clicking the link.
Wishing you the best week possible, full of bright and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!