Friday, March 16, 2018

Step Right Up - Blog Hop

Thank you for joining us for the "Step Right Up" Blog Hop where are featuring none other than the Step Right Up stamp set/bundle where you can obtain an exclusive stamp set, only available through the end of this month!

If you are coming from Melinda's Blog, you are on the right track. In fact, that is also where you can find a complete list of participants if you were to get lost along the way.
The Bundle comes with the cardstock, Gold Foil Paper, Red Shimmer Trim Gold Pearls, and stamp set as shown above.
 Here is a close-up of those fabulous products so you can truly appreciate the value of this package!
And the stamp set! Look how FUN! Such happy images and sayings to highlight a party for any occasion. I have no doubt you are about to view some great artwork highlighting these products sooooo...buckle your seatbelts and enjoy the ride! (no pun intended)
This card ended up super festive and I hope you'll agree! The polka dot pattern is from a Picture My Life card from the Stargazer paper pack. I couldn't resist adding it for some additional fun. (How many times have I used 'fun' in this post? LOL It's a rhetorical question.) The Yellow Dots are also from the Stargazer line and one of my favorite embellishments right now.
The banner was cut from a 3 x 2 piece of Gold Foil Paper with a small strip of Red Shimmer Trim added at the top.
I love how this all came together using Pattern #20 from our Make It From Your Heart - Volume 2, How-To Book. I made some slight edits to it to work with the images I wanted to include and I'm pretty pleased! :)

Head on over to Wendy Kessler's Blog to see what she's created, after leaving a comment for me (if you would consider doing so). I love to read what you have to say!

Happy hoppin'!



11 comments:

  1. Love it! I love the gold foil with red shimmer, the ferris wheel is so cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that how you colored your Ferris wheel cars to mirror the polka-dots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cat! I figured it needed a little color - the more, the merrier, right?! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh yes! Super Festive. Love the ferris wheel! great card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It makes me want to go to a carnival or amusement park!

      Delete
  4. Your card is fun! I love it and your ferris wheel is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like the ferris wheel is a HIT! Thank you, Brenda!

      Delete
  5. What a fun card! I love the rounded corners and that you only rounded two of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!