Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Notes of Inspiration - March Card Kit! (Can participate in-person or virtually!)

I'm thrilled to share the March card kit with you where we will make these three inspirational cards! You can participate in-person, on Thursday, March 29th at 6 pm (in Irving - location TBA), or virtually. (If you participate virtually, your kit will be mailed to you, to include pre-stamped images and full-color directions for easy assembly. You just have to provide a few basic supplies of your own.)

You can earn this card kit/class FREE with a $30 purchase or you can pay $5 outright. If you participate virtually, and I have to mail the kit to you, the kit price is $8, which includes shipping. 
The LAST DAY TO SIGN UP to participate is March 23rd! 
This month we will be use this adorable stamp set called "Notes of Inspiration". I love the images. They are perfect for inspiring others or providing some encouragement when it's needed.

If you are placing an order, here are the supplies I've used in case you want to consider them in your purchase:
I have provided close-up photos of these cards so you can truly appreciate them and consider joining the fun! 
This card uses both types of glitter paper and vellum. The vellum is an overlay on top of the striped paper created using this stamp set...
This stamp set, with these fun images that you can use for creating texture on many things, can only be obtained through Hostess Rewards. If you would like to consider this opportunity further, please contact me. You will never experience any pressure. I'll just share what you need to know to make a well-informed decision and...parties are fun - whether in-person or online!
This card is just fun and bold with that delightful polka dot pattern. A strip of Bashful Glitter paper was used.
On this card I used floral and butter images to create a textured background, stamping tone-on-tone with Bashful ink. (The Red Heart Gem is a retired embellishment and something I have in my stash.)
If you have any questions, please contact me directly. You can always have direct contact with me by joining my VIP group on Facebook. (This group is exclusive to my customers and where I offer special incentives, share artwork and information first, etc.)

Enjoy the rest of your week!

2 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!