Friday, March 2, 2018

The March Special is Die-Namite!

Close To My Heart's Thin Cuts dies are on sale all month! Save 25% on a wide selection of Thin Cuts dies and 30% on select Thin Cuts bundles (includes coordinating stamp images)! Thin Cuts are an easy way to add shapes, titles, and sentiments to any project - no scissors required.

The best way to view the list, including images, of what's on sale is to visit my website. It is a pretty extensive list and you'll want to check it all out!

There are a couple of ways that you can get some Thin Cuts FREE!

For Hostesses: Hostesses who have parties that reach at least the third level of Hostess Rewards (sales of $350) can add a free Thin Cuts die to their order; choose either Celebrate (Z3256), Family (Z3258) or Hi There (Z3259). That's an added reward valued up to $13.95 that you can receive just for having a girls' night in!
For New Consultants: Anyone who become a Close To My Heart Consultant and joins my team in March will receive a free Thin Cuts die in their New Consultant Kit; choose either Celebrate (Z3256), Family (Z3258) or Hi There (Z3259). That's an added reward valued up to $13.95 that new Consultants will receive free!

If you are interested in either of these opportunities, contact me for details or head to my website to shop. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have. Here's to a DIE-NAMITE month!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!