Tuesday, March 6, 2018

It's Die - namite! - Blog Hop

We're excited to highlight some of the Thin Cuts that are on sale this month as part of the Die-namite special from Close To My Heart. You can get Thin Cuts (our version of "dies") for up to 30% off! We have a great selection for you to choose from, two of which I used on my artwork creation.

You can find a list of the sales items, and visuals of them, on the Promotions area of my website. You'll notice some of them have coordinating stamp sets that are perfect for their associated Thin Cuts which means no fussy-cutting for those images! That totally rocks!

If you are coming from Melinda's Blog, you are on the right track. If you were to get lost along the way, you can find a list of participating Consultants here.
I'm super happy with this simple card that resulted from the use of two Thin Cuts - Basic Hearts and Happy. They, plus a simple "birthday", stamped in Black Ink, and three White Dots colored in with the Cherry Pink ShinHan marker. I love that I can alter the colors of the White Dots by coloring them! The pink cardstock used was Raspberry

These are the two dies I used, the heart being the largest one on the top right. 
The "birthday" image is from the stamp set that comes with the Slice of Happy Workshops Your Way Cardmaking Kit

I can't wait to see what Cat has created to share with you so be sure to hop on over to her blog. I appreciate you stopping by and hope you will leave a comment before moving on. :)

Enjoy the rest of your week!

13 comments:

  1. Lovely card, a very HAPPY card indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and simple - says it all with a nice, big heart! Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Alyson! Clean and simple is my middle name, I think!

      Delete
  3. Love the CAS design and how strong it looks. Proves that less can be better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exactly what my girl and I were talking about making! lOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card! I love how clean and simple it is. I always forget to color my gems when I want another color, thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!!! CUTE card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this simple card! It would be super easy to duplicate too. I've never thought of coloring the White Dots, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!