Friday, March 4, 2016

Buy Two Stamp Sets, Get One FREE! (March Newsletter)


Happy March!

Good morning, it's Friday and that is enough of a reason to smile!  I don't know about you but it is truly amazing to recognize that March is already well underway!  Where did the first two months of the year go?

It has been a blessed start to the year for me with both my Close To My Heart business and a new job within the educational arena.  I am thankful for each of you who continue to purchase papercrafting products from me.  It's the fellowship that drives me as I enjoy sharing our products with you.

Please read below for some fun things happening within Close To My Heart!  I am always available to answer your questions and hope to see you at an upcoming event.  Enjoy your weekend and don't forget to...

Make It From Your Heart!

Cell:  (214) 984-0280 - call or text
Email:  MlisRobinson@gmail.com
Website:  MlisRobinson.CTMH.com
Email
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest

Constant Campaign

Stampaganza 2016 is BACK and you benefit BIG!  Buy any two My Acrylix stamp sets at full retail price and get a third stamp set of equal or lesser value FREE!  That is a savings of up to $29.95!  This offer is only available during March, so start submitting your stamp orders as soon as possible, and let Stampaganza begin!

Click HERE to view all of the stamp sets we currently have to offer.  If you are looking for a specific sentiment or image, type in a keyword in the Search window and items will populate.  If you need help finding something specific, let me know.  I am happy to help you.
For every $35 order placed during the month of March, through my website, your name will be entered into a drawing to win a My Acrylix Stamp Organizer (retail value of $14.95)!  I guarantee at least one winner but reserve the right to award more winners as participation increases.  Everyone who purchases from my website always receives a thank you gift and handmade card for appreciation for your business.
Be sure to share Stampaganza with your friends!  

Stamp of the Month

Each month Close To My Heart releases an exclusive stamp set you can get for $5 with a $50 purchase!  The stamp sets are always valued at $17.95 so that is a savings of 72%!  They are only available during their month and while supplies last.  (You can buy the stamp set outright if you choose.)
This month it is this stamp set called "Sunshine Birdies" that contains various springtime images and two fun sentiments.  Here is a card I made using two of the images.
Click HERE to be taken to my blog where you will find details regarding the creation of this card.

Upcoming Events

Contact me with any questions regarding the events listed below.  If you are attending the local event, please RSVP through the Meetup links provided.  ALL classes are available to remote customers for an additional $5 fee to aid with shipping costs.  You will receive full-color directions and images can be pre-stamped and pre-cut, ready for assembly.  Complete details will be provided upon request.  (If you would like to cut your own paper and place an order directly from my website so your products arrive on your doorstep, let me know and I will provide you with a supply list.)

Monday, March 14, 2016 - Penelop Card Class, 6:30 pm
Crafty Creations Retreat
Make four of each of these cute cards - a total of eight - for $15!  We will use the Penelope paper pack and Playful Puffies to coordinate with these adorable, stamped critters.  While they would be perfect for Easter, the stamp set contains various images and sentiments that can be used throughout the year.

Click HERE for full details on this class which includes a BONUS OFFER you will want to consider!  You can pay through PayPal at mlisrobinson@yahoo.com.  Please note "Penelope Card Class" in your payment message.  RSVP and payment for the local event must be made by Sunday, March 6, 2016 to allow ample time for ordering.  The best place to make payment and RSVP for this event is by clicking HERE.


Monday, February 28th - Penelope Layout Workshop, 6:30 pm 
Crafty Creations Retreat
You will walk away with three layouts and one pocket page layout made with the Penelope paper pack at the end of this class.  They are perfect for your spring photos!

There are a few options for price points, including a BONUS OFFER, so clickHERE to view complete details and to RSVP for the class.  You can pay through PayPal at mlisrobinson@yahoo.com.  Please note "Penelope Layout Class" in your message.  RSVP and payment for the local event must be made by Thursday, March 17, 2016 to allow ample time for ordering.  The best place to make payment and RSVP for this event is by clicking HERE.

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - ALL DAY CROP
Stacy's Furniture, Grapevine, TX
We will be playing in Grapevine, TX, from 11 am to 6 pm that day and hope you can join us.  The cost for the event is $25 and includes food, goodies, and prizes!  Full details can be found by clicking HERE and it is also the best place to RSVP and make payment.  There are only 25 spots available to be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.

You can pay through PayPal at mlisrobinson@yahoo.com.  Please note "Fiesta Crop" in your message.  RSVP and payment for the event must be made by Saturday, April 2, 2016 to allow ample time for preparation.  Your spot is not guaranteed until payment is made.  The best place to make payment and RSVP for this event is by clicking HERE.  *Long distance participation is not an option for this event.*

Brighten Someone's Day with Penelope

These adorable pinwheels could cheer anyone up, and they are a cinch to make using our Penelope suite of products and a corner rounder.

• Start by rounding the corners on a square of Penelope paper.
• Cut a slit from each corner about halfway to the center to create two flaps at each corner.
• Fold one of the flaps at each corner to the center and fasten it there (we used hook & loop dots for a good, firm hold).
• Embellish to your heart's content!

To further personalize your paper pinwheels, back your paper squares with other patterned papers to get the exact look you want.

Join My Team!

If you would love to save money on and write off your scrapbooking purchases, why not consider becoming a Consultant?!  That is right!  I get to write off all purchases, trips, etc. associated with my business on my taxes.  Isn't that awesome?!  Besides representing quality products and a wonderful company that is an additional bonus!

The Consultant kit is $129 and contains more than $455 in products!  A photo of the kit contents is shown below and a list of the items can be found by clicking HERE or on the photo.  
I would love to have YOU as a team member and have a special offer if you join my team this month.  Contact me for those details and let me know what questions you have.  I have been a Consultant for over 17 years - and am still counting - so that speaks volumes for my love of this company and all I represent.

Oh yeah...did I mention that if you sign up now you have the opportunity to join me, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, and many others at Disney World this June?  Yep!  That is where our National Convention will be.  Why not join the fun?!  I am happy to share more details about that too.

Earn FREE Products!

Do you love many of Close To My Heart's products?  If so, why not earn them for FREE?!

You and your friends can party in your pajamas as I showcase our products and you earn FREE product based upon their purchases.  I do suggest an in-person event, if possible, just because it is great to touch and feel the products but an Online Party is the next best thing!  We have a lot of fun and I will do all I can to help you earn FREE products!  
Contact me directly to schedule your party or to discuss further details.  You can click HERE or on the photo to view the Hostess Rewards chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!