Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Stampaganza Returns!

You read that right!  It's a BTGO event with Close To My Heart!  That's a "Buy Two Get One Free" special only during the month of March!  That is a savings of up to $29.95! 

Click HERE to be taken to the area of my website where all of the stamp sets are contained.  When you get there you will see a Search window (indicated by the red arrow below).  Type in key words if you are searching for stamp sets with specific sentiments or images.  You can also contact me if you would like me to help you with this.

When you are ready to place an order, click on the "Stampaganza" Order Link on my website - click HERE.  You will see it in the bottom right-hand corner of the main page of my website.  

When you place an order for Stampaganza you will be entered into a drawing for a My Acrylix Organizer - perfect for storing your stamps!  You get an entry for each $35 you spend.  I will guarantee at least one winner with the drawing to be held on April 1st; no fooling on that day!  I reserve the right to increase the number of winners granted a prize as the order numbers increase!  If you place an order on my website you always get a special goodie and handmade card from me so that is just another added bonus.  
Be sure to share this promotion with your stamping friends!  Gotta love FREE stamps!  

As always, thank you for your business!  Here's wishing you a marvelous March!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!